All grade 11 students of Aiyura National School of Excellence are hereby informed that all necessary documents were sent to you according to the addresses that you provided on the SLF forms.
If for some reason those documents have been delayed or you have not received them, you can simply download them from this site.
- Principals notice download
- Offer letter notice download
- School Rules download
- Parents’ Consent Form download
- Tuition Fee Components download
- Medical Check Forms download
- TSCF and SRC Notices download
- State Declaration Form download
- Enrolment Form download
Please be informed that the school do understands the delay in the dissemination of grade 10 certificates to grade 10 school leavers. We therefore will understand if you do not produce them during registration which will start on the 29th January 2021.
However we would like to advice all students to bring in any of the following for proof of identity;
- Online statement of result (this is a must)
- Grade 10 attainment certificate
- Previous school ID card
- Grade 8 original certificate
- NID birth certificate
Those are the documents we will require you to produce in order for us to confirm your identity and get you registered. For further information, please contact the school as soon as you can.